Friday, October 01, 2004

Anthony kicked ass and so did Kerry

My son the comedy student, Anthony, informed me tonight that he was just awarded a place in the Tuesday Group at Whole World Theatre!http://www.wholeworldtheatre.com/

The Tuesday Group is the elite bunch. Out of 25 or so of his troupe, only four were chosen. That means he now works at a more intense level and his tuition increase magically becomes a "comedy school scholarship!" He pays nothing! It's a step up into "joining the company." That's where you actually start getting paid for being silly. (Sigh . . . my hero).

When Anthony told me he wanted to go to comedy school, I asked him if that was a joke. Once, when I said I thought no-see-ums were biting us, Anthony said, Oh, yeah? What do they look like? That line was a pivotal confidence-building experience.

Let's give it up for Anthony! Give him a lotta love!!!

CONCERNING KERRY, AND INTRODUCING THE URBAN FARM REPORT’S NEW OMBUDSMAN

What is wrong with the mainstream media?

From Carol Todaro:

“Hi, your correspondent in Miami here. Nowhere on cable or network TV
did I see a report that Kerry kicked ass, or that his constituency
chanted to that effect. You read it first on the Urban Farm Report.

“If you didn't see it last night or this morning at 10, check out the
rerun of last night's Daily Show on comedy Central at 7 PM. They did
a wicked take on the spin coming out of both campaigns.”

Now why don’t we hear more of this on CNN, MSNBC, etc.? Let’s give it up for Carol!