Monday, October 11, 2004

Losing my religion, something to talk about, and more

I’m looking forward to the grand finale Move On concert tonight, with REM, Bonnie Raitt, Pearl Jam, The E Street Band, Jackson Browne, Dixie Chicks and, of course, more. Not fortunate enough to live in a battleground state, damn that Electoral College, the tour didn’t come to Atlanta. Sundance channel, tonight.

WHO IS ANN COULTER? I've never heard of her. Oh, wait a minute; didn't Al Franken write something about her in his book. Oh, yeah, let me go check that out and get back to you. (I think I thought she was a fictional character. Al is so clever I thought he made her up.)

Coulter’s bullets appear on Media Matters, http://mediamatters.org/comments/latest/200410090003
· "[Senator John] Kerry apparently wants to create jobs in the body bag industry, as we come under more attacks when he refuses to fight the war on terrorism."
· "I think they [Democrats] do get it [that a terrorist attack could occur in the United States]. I really think they don't care."
· "The media so wants to take [President] George [W.] Bush out so that John Kerry can get in and surrender for America."